One of the best smartwatches you can find out there is of course the Apple Watch or iWatch. If you compare this smartwatch with similar devices you will see that there are a lot of apps to choose from. The quality and number of apps you can find for iWatch is simply huge. There is something for any need or interest you may have. Before you download more apps, a good idea would be to check out the main app that you have on your iPhone. There you will find a few pre-installed apps which you can transfer directly to your iWatch. If there are apps you do not want or need, you can then disable them to make some space for additional downloads. The following are some of the best apps you can download for your iWatch. Consider using each and every one of them and you will see good and helpful can they be in times of need.
- Things 3 is a top productivity app to use on your iWatch. This is a very handy app with which you can better organize your everyday activities and tasks. You can easily sort everything in different categories and make them display on the screen. You can tick off completed tasks, add new tasks and get reminded when something important is coming up. This app is number one organizer app you can find.
- If fitness and health are important to you then you will love Strava, which is one of the best workout trackers you can download. Running and cycling distances can easily be monitored and there is a GPS tracker as well. It even has a feature for the bedroom. This app is compatible with dating apps like Sex Swipes which can monitor your sexual activity. This is a very reliable and stable app which can serve you pretty well if you are a devoted runner or cyclist.
- If you own an iWatch there is a good chance you are a sports fan. If that is the case then you should definitely take advantage of the ESPN It is labeled as one of the best sports apps in the world where you can find every score, statistic, results, sports news and all other things related to any sport. If you want all sports at one place, clearly presented to you, then this is the app to use.
- Citymapper is a fantastic app if you travel or like to travel in popular tourist cities. With this app you will find a ton of information ranging from public transport schedules to attractions to see and places to visit.
- Final best app for your iWatch of which you would benefit a lot is called Babbel. This app is a translator to foreign words, but it reminds more of a game. You can solve different quizzes and find the most relevant words you need. Of course, this app will not make you specialist in languages, but it can be very handy in times of need. You can learn while being entertained and that is one of the reasons for its popularity.